In this episode, our guest is Rony Foumia who is the Area Director of Outpatient Pharmacy for the Michigan/Indiana markets for Ascension Health. He will be discussing:
– Future of pharmacy students and job placement.
– The future skill sets of pharmacists and what is needed to stay ahead.
– Those suffering with addictions and surviving through a pandemic.
– Mental health and those working on the front lines.
– Job losses, loss of health insurance and what people can do to afford their meds.
Interview with Rony Foumia, Pharmacist
LinkedIn Website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rony-foumia-09892b129/
Host – Hillary Blackburn, PharmD, MBA
@talktoyourpharmacist for Instagram and Facebook