In this episode, our guest is Marina Buksov, a Functional Medicine Pharmacist (PharmD), Mental Fitness & Health Coach, Herbal Educator, and lifelong learner of the Healing Arts. She is the creator of Build Your Holistic Herbal Practice course mentoring other healthcare professionals in clinical herbal as well as business skills. She is also a Functional Medicine Pharmacist as part of PharmToTable telehealth platform, and the host of the Holistic Pharmacy Podcast.
Marina guides practitioners to rediscover their passion for medicine by expanding their mind and clinical skills to include natural, holistic, alternative and herbal medicine from which conventional pharmacy practice originated! She believes in honoring plants as food and medicine for sustainable & sovereign health.
When she is not working or studying, Marina likes to dance, paint, and tinker with various concoctions (tea blends, meals, DIY projects). She lives with her husband, two adorable kiddos and two mischievous kitties in NYC.
- Honoring plants as food and medicine for sustainable & sovereign health.
- Finding your unique healing methodology to reconnect to your own natural rhythm & self-trust
- Break the confines of the indoctrinated prison with data manipulation masquerading as ‘science’
- Making empowered informed decisions starts with knowledge and trust (of the self and the provider)
Guest – Marina Buksov, PharmD
Connect with Marina at marinabuksov.com.
Host – Hillary Blackburn, PharmD, MBA
- @talktoyourpharmacist for Instagram and Facebook
- @HillBlackburn Twitter