In this episode, I am a guest on the new podcast, Titans of Industry, with podcaster Nate Disarro. On the Titans of Industry podcast, we cover 3 main areas: 1) your career path, 2) the state of the industry, and 3) personal routines or anecdotes that connect to you personally as a leader/forward thinker in your field.
Here are some of the other topics that we hit:
1. What was your path to choosing to become a pharmacist? First Job you had?
2. What are the different areas within health care that pharmacists can practice?
3. What did the industry look like when you entered into it and where is it now?
4. What challenges have you run into that turned into positive opportunities? or- what failure or apparent failure has set you up for success later in life?
5. Interesting/favorite stories in the business (inspirational or personal success stories)
6. Where is the state of the pharmacy industry right now amid the ever changing health care world?
7. Getting technical- talk a little about things outside the normal world of pharmacists (GPOs, telehealth, etc)
8. How do pharmacists and physicians compliment each other? what is the general relationship between the two?
9. What’s coming? What innovations do you see on the horizon?
10. How do you grow and sharpen your skill set top remain an innovator in your field? What skills do you have to develop that don’t come natural? What kind of people do you have to surround yourself with?
Check out www.pharmacyadvisory.com or www.hillaryblackburn.com to learn more. The Titans of Industry podcast is a new podcast that is worth a listen!
Follow us on Twitter @hillblackburn or on Facebook & Instagram @talktoyourpharmacist