In this episode, our guest is Matt McBride, the CEO and Co-Founder of Mend — an enterprise-grade patient engagement and telehealth platform designed to help healthcare organizations. At Mend, Matt is focused on using the power of telemedicine, A.I. reminders, digital forms, and more to make it easier for patients and providers to communicate. With deep experience in healthcare tech companies – including OneOncology and Varian Medical Systems – Matt understands how medical offices work and how providers can leverage technology to reduce administrative burden, spend more quality time with patients and operate more efficiently.
Topics to discuss —
- What is Mend?
- What role is telemedicine playing in healthcare? What problems is it solving?
- Mental health
- Any regulatory questions related to telemedicine
- AI in healthcare
- What does the future of patient engagement and digital front doors look like?
- What do studies say patients want?
Guest – Matt McBride
LinkedIn link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewmcbride
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/mendfamily/?ref=pages_you_manage
Host – Hillary Blackburn, PharmD, MBA
- @talktoyourpharmacist for Instagram and Facebook
- @HillBlackburn Twitter